Job Location: Alameda, California, United States
The ideal Marketing Assistant will have strong project management and analytical skills, and will support the organization in developing and growing consumer relationships though email campaigns and consumer insights. The Coordinator will support Direct Marketing efforts via the email channel. The Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive campaign initiatives and insights.
- Execute email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Work in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for email marketing campaigns
- Analyze leads via many different channels
- Manage pages across other sites, including but not limited to Yelp, Google and more.
- Other projects as assigned
- Feed many different social channels with content via HootSuite.
- Highly organized.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong competence in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with social marketing across top sites and via HootSuite or similar.
- Basic Google Analytics and Adwords familiarity
- Intermediate writing skills.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong analytics, reporting, written, and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Intermediate HTML skills
- A working knowledge of WordPress
- BS/BA degree in marketing/information systems or equivalent work experience.
The Appliance Repair Doctor LLC is the San Francisco Bay Area’s largest team of appliance repair technicians, after Sears. At the same time, we’re broadening services to other geographic areas and other home services.
Working at The Appliance Repair Doctor is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to reach new customers, deliver excellent service, all whle growing our company and our individual potential.
The Appliance Repair Doctor LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
To apply please fill out the form below: